Compared to Your Vehicle, a motorbike is fuel efficient, On an average, a motorbike will get between 40-50 K.M. Per Liter fuel. Some motorcycle can get more depending on the type of fuel and engine. ” How to get more Mileage? ” If you follow the proper guideline of motorbike driving and Maintenance Tips so You should get more Mileage.
- Air filters need to be cleaned at specific times.
- Carburetor must be kept clean.
- The tappet of the valve must be adjusted properly.
- After the bike Start, it should run 400-500 meters slowly.
- Should Use classes and brakes less-use when required but should not use unnecessary.
- Start the shutdown on the traffic signal.
- Use good fuel.
- Keep tire pressure right also check it regularly.
- While Run the motorbike should not press the foot always in the brake paddle
- Do not run bikes on halve Clutch
- Your motorbike should be maintained regularly
If you interested you can read in Bengali !! How to get more Mileage on your Motorcycle
Read More articles