A motorbike battery could drop power through Erosion or due to the External situation like being stopped over long periods of your time in low temperatures. Given the case, it should be necessary to charge the battery of the motorcycle. You’ll be intimate yourself however it’s a task that involves thus me risks thus you’ve got to be very cautious once doing so. One HowTo we’ll now justify thoroughly the way to charge the battery of a motorbike
Steps to follow:
- Before you begin to charge the battery of your bike disconnect the terminals: initial negative than positive.
- If it’s battery that needs maintenance you may even have to remove the caps. Otherwise, it’s not necessary to open the caps.
- Then you’ll proceed to wire the charger that should not be connected to the network. The red wire goes within the positive and therefore the black within the negative.
If you want to know how to replace motorcycle spark plug you can read this article: Motor Bike Spark plug replacing process Step By Step
- Then connect the bike charger to the network.
- Regarding the intensity of the load, make sure that it ne’er reaches over a simple fraction of the entire battery capacity; you’ve got to understand this data before starting. The process takes regarding four hours or additional.
- When the battery of the motorcycle is charged to disconnect the charger. When you reconnect to the battery post of the battery do it in the following order: first the + (ve) pole and then the – (ve) one.